Call Us - +91-9009585602
- Apply Now
- Current: Directives
- All students should attend classes from the opening day, after each vacation. Absence without leave application and non payment of fees as per rules prescribed will lead to the removal of the pupil’s name from the school rolls and the forfeiture of the security deposit.
- If the child is absent for 10 days without any application than his/her name will be automatically struck off from the register.
- If the child is absent from the first 3 days of the opening session or after holidays without any application than too his/her name will be automatically struck off from the register.
The principal can. In the interest of the school and/ or the pupil
concerned, insist on the withdrawal/ expulsion of a pupil for the
Where a pupil fails to come up to the academic standard required by the school.
- Where in the opinion of the principal. A pupil has failed to accept and maintain the discipline of the school and / or his continued presence is determinately to the moral tone of the school.
Where a pupil is suffering from a disease likely to affect the health of others.
- Constructive suggestion if any should be made by parents in writing to the principal with the full name, class and section of their wards.
- Any change in address or telephone number of parents must be intimated immediately to avoid inconvenience.
- The school gate will be closed, once the school begins and late comers will not be allowed in. parents leaving their children late at the gate will do so at their own risk. Children should be in school at least ten minutes before time.
- Parents/guardians are requested to collect their ward within 30 minutes of the school’s giving over. After this the school will not be responsible for the children.
- Parents/guardians should see that all school assignments are completed and all home work given in the diary is attended to many signed daily.
- Parents can meet the teacher for their problems during lunch time only.
- Students will not be called from the classes to meet the guardian’s parents.
- Parents/ Guardian are requested not to visit the classes or meet teacher (in school campus) without prior sanction of the principal office.
- Parents/ Guardian are expected to co-operate with authorities maintaining regularities, discipline and punctuality.
- Book, note book, bags, tiffin boxes etc., should bear the name any class of the owner. The school is not responsible for any such thing that gets lost.
- Those who bring bicycles should keep them properly locked at the place fixed for them.
- No student will take tuition from any teacher teaching in this institution. A student who is found guilty of breaking this rule will face strict disciplinary action and may even be asked to leave the institution.
Rules for Students
- Students must bring their diary daily to the school. Students must come daily in neat and tidy school Uniform otherwise they may be fined or sent back home. The wearing of rings, lockets or any kind of jewelry is strictly prohibited.
- While going out form the class room, students must have the ‘Teacher Pass’ with him/ her.
- Students should bring all the materials required in the class such as pencil, rubber, scale etc., according to the time table and should do full home work as prescribed.
In the absence of any teacher in the class, it is the duty of the class prefect to maintain discipline, and other students should obey the instructions.
At the time of games, drill and school assembly there should be no student in the class room.
- School is not at all responsible for the lost book, stationery or other valuables.
- Strict regularity and punctuality, impact obedience’s, courtesy in words and deeds are expected from each and every pupil of the school.
- Damage done to the school must be made good. Fines may be imposed by the principal fro breaches against regularity, discipline rule and loss of damage to school property.
- All students are expected to speak in English only in school; Hindi may be spoken during the Hindi periods only.
- Pupils are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school but also for their general behaviors outside.
- Any report of objectionable conduct on the part of any pupil will make him/her liable for disciplinary action.
- Any pupil suffering from any contagious or infectious disease shall be permitted to attend school till he/ she bring a medical certificate of fitness and/ or the school gets the child examined and finds him /her fit.
- Every student when called upon to attend extra classes or take part in other activities of the school must do s. failure to do so will entail punishment/ disciplinary action.
- Attendance is compulsory on 15th August and 26th January.
Academic excellence is not nurtured through pressure created by artificial motivation based on competition. It is based on the fundamental and innate desire to learn what is meaningful, useful towards the goal or a vision which has been self chosen.Our aim at the K.R.E.C. is not only t teach concepts, skills and techniques...